return pump Question

Greasemonkey13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
35
Location
Santa Clarita, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all random question here. Ok might sound strange to some people but we recently got internet and I got the EcoTech WiFi going finally ( use to hook it up to my phone to program). So question is I keep getting a notification about my return pump can’t communicate and can be overlooked due to internet but could my pump controller be going bad or is it just can’t connect to the internet?????????? TIA
 
I had received that message periodically a while back and then it stopped. I always assumed there was too much internet traffic in the house or some kind of interference. I doubt the pump is bad FWIW.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new