return pump Question

Greasemonkey13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
35
Location
Santa Clarita, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all random question here. Ok might sound strange to some people but we recently got internet and I got the EcoTech WiFi going finally ( use to hook it up to my phone to program). So question is I keep getting a notification about my return pump can’t communicate and can be overlooked due to internet but could my pump controller be going bad or is it just can’t connect to the internet?????????? TIA
 
I had received that message periodically a while back and then it stopped. I always assumed there was too much internet traffic in the house or some kind of interference. I doubt the pump is bad FWIW.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new