return pump stopped

laverda

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys. where you located @laverda ?

also, looks like i lost a rabbitfish. i know they go camo, which he has done before, but he just looks ill now. gonna give him overnight to see if he color's up and comes back out..

he is breathing per wife, so im not there ...but i thought he was dead before and he wasnt.
I am in west Anaheim. Sorry you lost your rabbit fish.

simpleman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is why i run 2 heaters slightly under power for my tank together both will heat tank with no problem dont know why you would run heater that high for just that reason also see if she could get a cheap hob filter dont use filter pads just use it for water movement turn your power heads back to normal and remember if its man made it will fail and how many people out there have backup power hope things work out

OP
OP
tatties

tatties

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is why i run 2 heaters slightly under power for my tank together both will heat tank with no problem dont know why you would run heater that high for just that reason also see if she could get a cheap hob filter dont use filter pads just use it for water movement turn your power heads back to normal and remember if its man made it will fail and how many people out there have backup power hope things work out
huh?

simpleman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well i see in post #10 your running your heater at 82-84 just so apex can keep it at 77.7 ? also i ask if she could get a hob filter hang on back filter this is to keep water moving and o2. return the power heads to normal . you need to keep water moving. not less than i ask about back up power if a pump will fail the power will fail and most reefer cant deal with that my power was out 36hrs one week end had a generator no problem hope this clarify what i was saying want the best for you and all reefers backup backup backup

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back