Return pump upgrade in Fluval Spec III

  • Thread starter Thread starter CD_Scapes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CD_Scapes

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
293
Location
Bemidji, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious if the Sicce MiMouse, Micra or Micra Plus would fit in the pump chamber of a Spec III. I vaguely remember I got one of those to fit a while back when I had my old pico but I can’t remember which one I had.
 
Did you ever get a solution? I was looking at the mimouse with serious consideration
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new