Returning reefer

Homey D. Clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Brian and I‘m getting back into the hobby after about a 15 year absence. I had 150 gallon mixed reef and 90 gallon FOWLR All-Glass Aquariums when I lived in Florida. I’ve noticed a lot of changes since I was last involved—mostly positive changes in the hobby. I appreciate the increased focus on aquacultured fish, coral, and live rock to protect the natural reefs.

I’ve been checking out the message boards the last couple months and have been gathering information about people‘s experiences and have learned a lot. I recently purchased an Innovative Marine 50 gallon AIO. I wanted something small, but big enough to get a variety mixed reef. I’m currently gathering equipment and will post a build thread in the near future. I look forward to engaging with fellow hobbyists over this satisfying hobby.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back minions.gif

Welcome back to the salty side of life! You know, the more thangs change... well the more they change. Lots of things are simpler now, but since there's SO much information out there, there's just so much more to know (or think you know). Just part of the wonderful world of reef keeping! Keeps things interesting.

Anyhoo, glad to have you with us.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Homey D. Clownfish

Homey D. Clownfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back minions.gif

Welcome back to the salty side of life! You know, the more thangs change... well the more they change. Lots of things are simpler now, but since there's SO much information out there, there's just so much more to know (or think you know). Just part of the wonderful world of reef keeping! Keeps things interesting.

Anyhoo, glad to have you with us.
Absolutely! When I first got into this hobby, there wasn’t much information online. Now, between sites like this and the videos off BRS it seems there is a plethora of information at your fingertips. Looking forward to it.

FreshCoastReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

My name is Brian and I‘m getting back into the hobby after about a 15 year absence. I had 150 gallon mixed reef and 90 gallon FOWLR All-Glass Aquariums when I lived in Florida. I’ve noticed a lot of changes since I was last involved—mostly positive changes in the hobby. I appreciate the increased focus on aquacultured fish, coral, and live rock to protect the natural reefs.

I’ve been checking out the message boards the last couple months and have been gathering information about people‘s experiences and have learned a lot. I recently purchased an Innovative Marine 50 gallon AIO. I wanted something small, but big enough to get a variety mixed reef. I’m currently gathering equipment and will post a build thread in the near future. I look forward to engaging with fellow hobbyists over this satisfying hobby.
62b50e35689fb729910728.gif

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back