Review and Feedback

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers!

This is a review and feedback page for anyone who has purchased from us!

We would very much appreciate it if you would be able to write a review or any feedback you may have!

Happy reefing!

Tom

Last edited:

Espino963

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some needle guides for my trident reagant and they arrived quickly. The guides are perfectly printed, the packaging was beyond professonal and the presentation is amazing.
I feel bad I only spent $10 as R2R users get a coupon but I will definitely recommend and use Printed Reef for all future needs.

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased the trident needle guides, coral frag plug stands, & frag holders:

Trident needle guides: not much to say, work perfectly as intended

Coral Stands & Holders: First off let me start by saying thank you! I was about a day away from getting rid of my pistol shrimp because he kept burying or stealing frags on the sand. Also, snails kept knocking plugs out of location before I could make sure the coral was happy before glueing it down. I love my pistol shrimp! The stands are so awesome for any corals that might want to go on the sand bed. Since using these two things I've had ZERO corals get covered or go missing or get knocked down. Lifesaver! Also the holders have allowed me to attach coral sideways and upside down and every which way. Here's a couple of crappy pics but you get the jist.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Will be trying out the sand sifter sometime soon. Will definitely be getting more of each frag plug. Hoping you guys might offer some more sizes for different diameter frag plugs. Thanks!

Overboard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
These guys are great!

I needed some legs to put on my egg crate to create a stand for my frags and could never cut a piece of pvc pipe to be clean and straight (or even come up with a good way to attach them). I contacted Tom just to see if they could possibly help. He designed legs that fit in the squares perfectly and they were easy to glue on place. He even designed an alternative attachment option using zip ties. He went above and beyond to get the design right. Really first class!

OP
OP
Printed Reef

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased the trident needle guides, coral frag plug stands, & frag holders:

Trident needle guides: not much to say, work perfectly as intended

Coral Stands & Holders: First off let me start by saying thank you! I was about a day away from getting rid of my pistol shrimp because he kept burying or stealing frags on the sand. Also, snails kept knocking plugs out of location before I could make sure the coral was happy before glueing it down. I love my pistol shrimp! The stands are so awesome for any corals that might want to go on the sand bed. Since using these two things I've had ZERO corals get covered or go missing or get knocked down. Lifesaver! Also the holders have allowed me to attach coral sideways and upside down and every which way. Here's a couple of crappy pics but you get the jist.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Will be trying out the sand sifter sometime soon. Will definitely be getting more of each frag plug. Hoping you guys might offer some more sizes for different diameter frag plugs. Thanks!
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback!

As for the sand sifter, we are currently working on other attachments that can be taken on and off of the acrylic rod. We are also working on getting different sized frag plugs up on our website. We have already had people request larger diameters and have completed custom orders for them.

Tom

OP
OP
Printed Reef

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased some needle guides for my trident reagant and they arrived quickly. The guides are perfectly printed, the packaging was beyond professonal and the presentation is amazing.
I feel bad I only spent $10 as R2R users get a coupon but I will definitely recommend and use Printed Reef for all future needs.
Hello,

I am glad you are happy with your purchase!

Tom

OP
OP
Printed Reef

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys are great!

I needed some legs to put on my egg crate to create a stand for my frags and could never cut a piece of pvc pipe to be clean and straight (or even come up with a good way to attach them). I contacted Tom just to see if they could possibly help. He designed legs that fit in the squares perfectly and they were easy to glue on place. He even designed an alternative attachment option using zip ties. He went above and beyond to get the design right. Really first class!
Hello,

It was a pleasure to design these for you and I am glad they worked well!

Tom

twistedfinn967

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier this past week I received my order from Printed Reef. I got a couple controller mounts (one custom, one common) , frag stands, and frag picks. Quality and fit on everything is top notch. I will definitely look to PR for future needs. The extras were a nice touch too!

OP
OP
Printed Reef

Printed Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Earlier this past week I received my order from Printed Reef. I got a couple controller mounts (one custom, one common) , frag stands, and frag picks. Quality and fit on everything is top notch. I will definitely look to PR for future needs. The extras were a nice touch too!
Hello!

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy everything fits well!

simprss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Figured this was as good a place as anywhere to post this. I've had 2 maybe 3 orders from them so far and everything arrived in perfect condition. I always start using things for ways they were just not made for so, even if you take a 4" flower anemone who just ate your 2 spot blenny and put that anemone in a medium mushroom cage to think about what he just did....well it won't work...the anemone just pulled itself through the side of the box and set up camp. So don't try to mess with flower anemones and the mushroom boxes . Fast forward a few months and I get an actual Stichodactyla tapetum (Red Mini Carpet Anemone 1-1.5") NOT a Stichodactyla tapetum (Maxi-Mini Carpet Anemone 1-6") and I place a few frag plug in a small mushroom box and guess what, Within 10 hours the anemone has attached itself perfectly on that frag plug and is still there I just removed the box and the other plugs/rocks/shells/anything that might be another home. So far he is still attached to that plug and allows me to replace the plug where I want. So if you have a small (none flower anemone) anemone and an empty mushroom box give it a go.

Back