Review my scolys....

TameLothcat

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2017
Messages
112
Reaction score
80
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i'm just starting out in the world of scolys....managed to pick up a couple pieces around recently.


I got two of these color pattern a couple weeks ago:
966811-b35d5b8817a308dc54acf37e470a6e9d.jpg


This red boy:
966814-9e8c064b08a2f696b95fe543a4324fae.jpg


and then just got this guy(and a quarter) yesterday:
966812-84591f0dea3d778004cdf1f4f9db939a.jpg


What do you guys think?

IMG_1917-1.JPG


IMG_1923-1.jpg


IMG_1919-1.JPG
 
I really like bleeding apple and reverse bleeding apple. All of yours look nice but I'm just partial to that one.
I LOVE bleeding apples. I'm trying to find a reverse bleeding apple to add to the collection.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new