Review: Reef Breeders Photon V2+

  • Thread starter Thread starter dputt88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
doing great, I like that i only have to make changes into the controller once and all four follow along. I may be getting another v2+ to add to the cube tank that is attached to these and replace the old v1 i got from you back in 2014.
 
Thanks for the review. I am looking st these kights for my 300 sps tank
 
doing great, I like that i only have to make changes into the controller once and all four follow along. I may be getting another v2+ to add to the cube tank that is attached to these and replace the old v1 i got from you back in 2014.

Awesome! The new light should sync right up with your current remote, just got to the custom menu and cycle through the hourly settings a few times, then reset the clock and you should be ready to roll.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new