Reviews for Fauna Marin RTN/STN x

Kait_DeBoer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased the Fauna Marin RTN/STN x product and was curious to see what others’ experiences were with it. Did you dose the entire display tank or put in a QT tank? Did it help with tissue loss? I have noticed a few corals (chalice, goniopora, and one torch in particular) that have slowly lost some tissue. The torch has a short flesh band and recessed tips. I have treated all of my torches recently with Interceptor for white bugs and have recently dipped the affected torch in peroxide as well as an iodine dip. I was going to try the KFC dip but decided to try the Fauna Marin product. Any good reviews?

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently bought this as well. I'm three days in and I believe there has been a slight improvement. I have battled BJD for months now. I think the best action to help lps now is to do the kfc dip if needed, but treat the tank with RTN STN X every so often.

OP
OP
K

Kait_DeBoer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I comp
I just recently bought this as well. I'm three days in and I believe there has been a slight improvement. I have battled BJD for months now. I think the best action to help lps now is to do the kfc dip if needed, but treat the tank with RTN STN X every so often.
I completed the treatment about a month and a half ago. If you are actively treating your tank, make sure you are also dosing bacteria for your tank. I had quite a bit of euphyllia die off after using this product even with some bacteria dosing. It finally balanced out about 2 weeks later. Just beware of the side effects.

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I comp

I completed the treatment about a month and a half ago. If you are actively treating your tank, make sure you are also dosing bacteria for your tank. I had quite a bit of euphyllia die off after using this product even with some bacteria dosing. It finally balanced out about 2 weeks later. Just beware of the side effects.
Does it matter what type you think? I prob will go buy some micro bacter 7 today for it if you think that'll work

Fauna Marin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , please look and follow the HTU on each of the products, We explain exactly how to get rid of BJD RTN or STN and what is necessary to do together with the Dosing. rgds claude

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi , please look and follow the HTU on each of the products, We explain exactly how to get rid of BJD RTN or STN and what is necessary to do together with the Dosing. rgds claude
I've got to say, i followed the directions and noticed no negative effects. I'm pretty certain it helped a lot with my BJD issue. thanks for a great product!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 32.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back