- Joined
- May 14, 2012
- Messages
- 6,721
- Reaction score
- 7,094
That and also when relocating armadillos... :DHe probably blares his music while drinking his Yoohoo anyway so the extra sound from deviating from a BA won't matter. :p
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That and also when relocating armadillos... :DHe probably blares his music while drinking his Yoohoo anyway so the extra sound from deviating from a BA won't matter. :p
What is the plenum over the sump feeding?
I'm curious, is it quiet at both the DT and down in the basement?I run a bean on my overflow. Sump is in the basement. The valve from the full siphon is about a foot from the overflow. I've never had a problem. It purges all the water out every time, is silent, and I can look inside the overflow for really fine tuning. In my application I did not want to be running up and down the stairs to tune it. Just my 2c. BTW Rev, that control board is killer. Someday it could be a collectible on American Pickers.
I'm curious, is it quiet at both the DT and down in the basement?
Sorry if I sounded attacking, didn't mean to. Just wondering what was causing you guys to work around an "obstacle".Just to be clear... we are NOT trying to reinvent the BA, simply trying to come up with a possible recommendation to a specific situation.
I don't think you have anything to be sorry about. :)Sorry if I sounded attacking, didn't mean to. Just wondering what was causing you guys to work around an "obstacle".
Your plumbing would be much less of an issue if you would change to a 12ft tank. :pI'm not offended!! I'm offended to have to plumb this by myself! LOL!
Did i miss something,i thought you were getting help.I'm not offended!! I'm offended to have to plumb this by myself! LOL!