Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

You should hear me do an impression of him - I think he hates it though. :)

Bro I'm flattered! Ha! You do sound good announcing for us at trade shows!
 
What skimmers are you deciding between?

I'm still pretty open but Reef Octopus, Bubble King, NYOS, Deltec or ATB. Not in any particular order. Lol!
 
IMG_1482875614.513673.jpg


Lifereef is my vote
 
Looking good! Now the big question....................when you going to add some t5's :D

I love T5's and think you can be successful via many different lighting methods. I'm starting with LED and may add some later. Don't think I will have to though.
 
My tank was LED only and grew for awhile and then growth slowed but as soon as I added t5 supplements the corals look noticeably better and I love the lack of shadows and disco effect when they are on.

Looking awesome though. Love the R2R sign.
 
Well the tank is half full!
 
Thank you my friends! I've gleaned a ton here from all of you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new