Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Ended up having to cut the sump stand down about a foot so the plumbing would work better. Also added some black vinyl to catch any drips!

image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Here is the garage gator that will allow me to raise and lower my lights for easier tank access. After installing it the first time I found out the motor was siezed. Called the company and they sent a new one right out.

It was a pain in the butt and I still have to paint the screws and make the boards look better.

image.jpeg
 
Played around with the aquascape a little more.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg


Panorama..

image.jpeg
 
The scape looks great! Any plans in the future to add some height to the scape?? Maybe a tower or 2 ??

Love the sand! Tropic Eden?

I really like mid height aquascapes. I want to leave room for Sps colonies! Ha!
 
Oh and yes Tropic Eden Reef Flakes. Picked it up from @Premiumaq!
 
I absolutely love the aquascape. I would not change a thing!

Thank you for the vote of confidence! I really am pretty happy with it!
 
Can y'all see where I have one box installed on the right side?
 
Yes if you look close I can see it. You installing the other one now? What boxes you going with?? I can guess [emoji57]

It blends in really well!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new