Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Got some fish in QT for TTM. I have added some frags and they are doing good. Will get some new photos asap!

Starting to get some brown on the Vortechs and a little on the glass. :)
 
111.jpg
 
I was wondering if the water hadn't fully settled down into the sand?
More like your stand and/or floor settled into place. ;)
 
More like your stand and/or floor settled into place. ;)

Might have been the plywood? The floor didn't move I promise that!
 
Oooooh look what I got in the mail! Popped on on the tank and took a quick iPhone photo. But man these are nice!

image.jpeg
 
Oooooh look what I got in the mail! Popped on on the tank and took a quick iPhone photo. But man these are nice!

image.jpeg
Those look fantastic! Who did you get them from, if I can ask?

They will really help keep your fish out of the tank! :p
 
I think I'll thread ban him.
But but but....!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'd rather you answer my question as to who made them.... :p
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new