Rev's 400+ Gallon Basement Inwall

Dang! This thread even brought out my honey!!
After 2.5 years of hiding.
And you say this like you had no influence on her reappearance? :rolleyes: :D
 
After 2.5 years of hiding.
And you say this like you had no influence on her reappearance? :rolleyes: :D

I swear I did not! LOL! She just asked m if I saw where she posted! So get some Hunter! :p
 
She must have sensed how hurt your pride was when you told her how much of a beating you were taking in here. :D
 
Haha! [emoji12] When you're at a show and perfect strangers keeping telling you how much they love what your doing in the basement.. It's time to start keeping an eye on things!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! [emoji12] When your at a show and perfect strangers keeping telling you how much they love what your doing in the basement.. It's time to start keeping an eye on things!


trouble.jpg
 
Not to mention I want my say on what goes in and I figured a few reefers might have my back [emoji6]
Wait a minute....We were under the impression that HE was the only one with the say so as to what goes in the tank!! Wonder who gave us that idea? :eek:

But it's okay we all knew who really runs things around there. We just let him wear his big boy pants when you're not here. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new