RF Frequency change

  • Thread starter Thread starter madcanary
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

madcanary

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2015
Messages
286
Reaction score
235
Location
Anniston Alabama
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so whilst fault checking my system Ecotech changed my RF freq to 3 now i have a replacement light that i cant add due to the frequency been 9. how do i change the frequency? I've tried everything i can think of. managed to get the light added to ecosmart been removing the reef link and usb connecting firmware is updated.
 
If it's connected to ESL you can change the new lights RD channel in the devices section. I guess they changed it because you were having connection issues?? Channel 9 is a default for a lot of equipment in the home.
 
Yeah I couldn't find anyway to be able to change this. I ended up setting all my devices to factory. Long way but got gen all working.
 
Ahh sorry for the some what slack reply. Glad to hear you have it corrected now.
 
It's no problem, thank you for taking the time to respond.
I didn't want to leave my system not responding too long only thing I could think of was a system reset.
 
It's no problem, thank you for taking the time to respond.
I didn't want to leave my system not responding too long only thing I could think of was a system reset.

Fair enough. Thanks for not giving me a hard time... :)
 
Hey can someone answer this question maybe? I have same problem cant seem to find hiw to change. Its set at one. Ut needs to be at 9. It finds the light snd stays on for few minutes then turns off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new