Rhizo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aquaph8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
8,919
Reaction score
384
Location
Tucson, AZ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for pics and info on these.

Please don't turn this thread into a debate about the legality of these, I believe there are plenty captive bred ones floating around the states now.
 
I got one from a local guy that was in pretty sad shape, it's looking better by the week. Just realized I didn't know anything about them but I'm liking it a lot. I've been feeding it jumbo mysis every other day.
 
I got one from a local guy that was in pretty sad shape, it's looking better by the week. Just realized I didn't know anything about them but I'm liking it a lot. I've been feeding it jumbo mysis every other day.

I find that mixing the bristle worms and frozen food works best. If its in bad shape I would feed it every other day like you are doing now. It's one of my favorite corals. I wish I could get the really cool colors like green, yellow, and purple.
 
I agree, it would be cool to have a couple other colors.
 
Awesome video. I wish I could find a captive bred Rhizo. My Dendro got me hooked.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new