Recommended thread notifications

mpatterson42

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2024
Messages
684
Reaction score
755
Location
Phoenix
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I turn off these "Recommended Thread" notifications, or whatever they are? I'm fine with the notifications when I am watching a thread or I get tagged, but I want to turn these off. I went to Preferences but there's so many notification options I don't know which ones these are.

1780615263041.png
 
Click your avatar and go to join user groups, join the group to opt out of news alerts
1000113070.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new