Rhodactis Mushroom ID Help

mushroomtank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2024
Messages
38
Reaction score
28
Location
mass
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2122.jpeg

I had a hard time getting a good pic of this but the colors are so interesting. I am wondering if anyone can help ID?

Thank you!
 
Where did you get it? names on mushrooms can be very wide range. But heres something…
IMG_8004.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new