Rich's San Francisco Build

Wow. That's a sick nem! Great pickup. What clowns are you going to host in there?
 
Okay Rich, I got dibs in the first clone!! Seriously :D!!
 
Ok, I've been busy finding cool stuff and I got some of my older stuff back :)




Sweet new zoas



Close-ups





And some things I've recovered from a buddy out here:

 
Richie is making it look too easy. Buy tank, fill with water, add rock, fish, abd then coral, sheesh.
 
Richie is making it look too easy. Buy tank, fill with water, add rock, fish, abd then coral, sheesh.

Honestly I'm a little shocked at how smooth this went. Levels are still spot on. Corals look pretty good and fish are happy.
 
Looking great buddy!
 
Pulled out the tripod for some crazy macro shots. These are straight from the camera. I'm Drooling


WWC Sunrise Chalice



Sexy Corals Purple Poison


Unnamed Watermelon





PZ Grafted Shroom (this thing was literally a puddle of goo after shipping, after a few weeks in the tank it did a T2 liquid metal type thing and reformed into a this guy)
 
The tank is starting to really shine. Frags are growing out and colors are filling in.


Full Tank Shot



Twinspot Goby Watermelon Psammacorra

WWC Sunrise (This thing just keeps getting better and better)

Sexy's Purple Poison

My Jawbreakers

OG Vampire PE (finally starting to color up)

Now for some unnamed zoas.
A few places have these up for sale, but I'm not a fan of the names so they stay unnamed
Unnamed #1

Unnamed #2

Unnamed #3

Unnamed #4
 
Love your tank rich! Can't wait to get a bigger tank so I can have a nice collection like yours someday...
 
Awesome setup and livestock! Can't wait to see the clowns once they are in!
 
Awesome setup and livestock! Can't wait to see the clowns once they are in!

They are in there. Bottom left but they are blurry due to the long shutter time. I'm waiting for them to fall in love with the sunburst before I start showing them off
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new