Rick's 220g Reef

Engineeringman27

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
87
Reaction score
5
Location
Alexandria Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 220g Reef
 

Attachments

  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 338
Thank you!

Radions... I currently have only 2 gen2 above the tank. The third one got wet and shorted out, so I am looking for a replacement. Corals do seem to be doing ok but would love to get the third one back...

Let me know if anyone has one they are looking to get rid of. I do have the white power supply, but the shorted out Led was left at my old house during the move.
 
I know! Wish I could find someone with only the part I needed, or someone looking to get rid of one cheap!

Everyone keep your eye out!

Thanks for the help!!!
 
Looking good,plenty of Corals and room for more!
 
Thanks kireek!!!

I'm really looking forward to start keeping some SPS! Let me know if you know anyone interested in helping me get started with some free frags. It has been really difficult putting the funds together! We just had our first baby girl, and as you can imagine we do not have much to play with.

Hopefully I can find someone really wanting to help! If you know anyone local to Alexandria, VA, or someone that I could pay to ship please let me know!

Love this hobby!!!

Work, Work, Work, but when I am home, I love working on my reef!

Reef2Reef has given me so much advice, and helped me out in so many different ways! So blessed to be part of such an amazing group of people!
 
I have a couple very small pieces of birdsnest but I think the shipping from Orlando Florida would be more than what you could buy some at a lfs for
 
Thank you so much for the offer! I bet shipping cost would be high!

FYI.. I have a few gsp frags and green Palys if anyone is interested in a trade. I don't have much, but Let me know if you are local, and I could give you some for free to get you started.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new