Ricky's 120 Gallon Mixed Reef

I had to rearrange the rocks yesterday because the anemone is getting big and burning the acro's. I'm trying to sell it.

050409Full.jpg



RtSide1.jpg


LftFrnt1.jpg


RtFrnt1.jpg
 
I'm looking into buying a new protein skimmer, I'm not happy with getting 3-4 ounces of somewhat dark skimmate daily from my AquaC EV-120. I am looking at purchasing the Octopus Extreme 200, does anyone have suggestions on whether I should stick with what i have or spend the $290 on a new skimmer? Will I see a big difference in the Octo Extreme from the AquaC?
 
Got the Nikon D3 back

Pink Lemonade
PinkLemonadeweb.jpg


PP Tri-Color
Tri-Color061web.jpg


ORA Hawkin's Echinata
Hawkinsweb.jpg


Neon Caroliniana
NeonCarolinianaweb.jpg
 
Great looking tank Ricky... did I see correctly that you're running Phoenix 14k Metal Halides and UVL Super Actinics and ATI Blue+ bulbs? I've been looking at this combination but am worried that it will be a touch too blue. Any suggestions?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new