Ricordea (4 Frag Pack)

Dr. Bluethumb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2020
Messages
103
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20200717_160813.jpg


80$ + Shipping
-20$ Shipping Florida
-45$ Shipping Con. U.S.
 
Hi,
I'm in west palm/royal palm.
Do you have any more ricordeas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new