Right camera for Apex

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

bh750

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Im new here but on another forum I learned its pretty difficult to integrate we camera to the fusion app? I have yet to see a consistent, successful recommended method. Even a support chat with Apex said the same. Other than the recent thread with one person recommending a Foscam FI9826 I'm not sure. Any recs?

OP
OP
B

bh750

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thanks! i'll check these out. interesting Im not finding alot on here as far as cameras for apex.

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw someone at a lfs who had a camera integrated nicely on the app. I'm not exactly sure which camera his was but someone working there mentioned a gopro.

yellojello

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get both Amcrest IP2M-841 and IP3M-941 working with Apex fusion, but only MJPEG stream, which is low quality. I'm not sure, but Apex fusion pretty much only works with MJPEG lower quality stream, unless someone can correct me. So even if you get high resolution camera, the high resolution will only work with the camera software or browser camera software, which is good for personal use and not sharing.

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
B

bh750

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks, great info. still amazed there's not a clear, easy offering here for something that I think lots would love (and also touted on all of the material by Apex).

TLeTourneau

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was able to get both Amcrest IP2M-841 and IP3M-941 working with Apex fusion, but only MJPEG stream, which is low quality. I'm not sure, but Apex fusion pretty much only works with MJPEG lower quality stream, unless someone can correct me. So even if you get high resolution camera, the high resolution will only work with the camera software or browser camera software, which is good for personal use and not sharing.

Sorry to necropost but could you share the paths you used to get your Amcrest's to work? I just can't seem to find a permutation that works with Apex.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back