RIP Beaker

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
08-01-06 - 2-3-08

We will miss your head poking out of all the holes in the rock. He was a favorite of most people who came and saw my tank and was the only fish i have ever had to recieve a name. I didn't see him sitting on the koralia powerhead yesterday (his fav spot for almost 8 months) and knew sumtin was up. Found him today behind the tank. Dunno what would have spooked him so much to make him jump, he was a pretty lazy, and easy goin fish.

detguy123

I'm a pain in the wrasse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry to hear about your loss...it is always sad to see a fish go..i had one that was like that as well and it jumped...i never seen it close to the top always hanging out in his little spot and i found him on the floor in front of my tank one day..so i was like you it had to be something that scared him good to jump like that!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to hear man.. :(

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isnt It Funny How We Get Attached To The Fish That Have Peculiar Or Personable Traits Instead Of The Ones That Are Rare Or That The Ones Weve Spent Hundreds Of Dollars On?
Sorry Man R.i.p. Beaker

OP
OP
Pitcom

Pitcom

Not Reef Safe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. He was a bi-color. He was notorious for keeping white blotches on his body. I'm only bummed because i keep my fish healthy and have never lost one to sickness. My next tank though will have some preventive measure for jumpers.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a Bi-color once along time ago, I had to get rid of him cause in the matter of 25 min he completely destroyed a patch of long stem anthalia(sp?) the size of a football.....They are cool fish though he/she always had the white diamonds on the side as well....

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 55 30.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 47 26.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 36 20.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 38 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back