RIP Shrimpy...we'll miss you

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ummm so I got another cleaner to replace Shrimpy (yeah I'm heartless, just replace the dead guy). Well anyway within a week he became elegance food too. hmmm...now that this elegance has had a taste for cleaner shrimp I think I won't be able to keep them ever again. Any suggestions? The previous cleaner I had for months, but now I have a shrimp eating machine...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new