RIPTIDE AQUACULTURE | Memorial Day Flash Sale| AFTER SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I really didn't plan on buying anything for this sale. The mothers day sale I spent a bunch so I was thinking I would wait a while. But then the 100$ gift card landed in my pocket and started burning a hole there so I thought, what the heck, I'll play. Thank you @RiptideAquaculture for another fun sale, I enjoy the games and the banter and the gif parties the most. Make friends, meet peoples, buy corals, what's not to like? I matched the 100 gift card with my own hundred so I have another pretty good box headed my way. Thank you again, very excited to see my goodies.

This time though, I should wait a while before I order more, at least until I glue down what's already on the racks.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I really didn't plan on buying anything for this sale. The mothers day sale I spent a bunch so I was thinking I would wait a while. But then the 100$ gift card landed in my pocket and started burning a hole there so I thought, what the heck, I'll play. Thank you @RiptideAquaculture for another fun sale, I enjoy the games and the banter and the gif parties the most. Make friends, meet peoples, buy corals, what's not to like? I matched the 100 gift card with my own hundred so I have another pretty good box headed my way. Thank you again, very excited to see my goodies.

This time though, I should wait a while before I order more, at least until I glue down what's already on the racks.
You better hurry up!! You can fit more.

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Burning Banana is a cool one. Not as fast growing as others in my experience but the color combination is one of my favorites!
Ours grow like weeds! i think its what we put in the water!
Heart Love GIF by XYZ Type

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better hurry up!! You can fit more.
Reaction GIF

My racks say otherwise, I'm already needing to glue things down today to make room.

But maybe I'll just take a looksie....

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

52923250-F09C-43A2-ABA4-36AA54E1E004.GIF

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back