Riptide Aquaculture| Reeftober Fest |PROMO CODE: Aftersale save 25%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, My turn!
LAST CALL
The first 12 people to reply to this post properly wins a pair of limited edition stickers, hand drawn and designed by yours truly!
The mermaid design came from a journal entry I did years ago and eventually had tattooed on my leg
Resized_20220916_161922-01.jpeg

The other was drawn direcly from a Riptide coral!
20220924_193330.jpg

IMG955148.jpg

Rules!!!!!
First 12 to reply WITH A PHOTO
of your tank and a note showing #weloveriptidedeals
EXAMPLE BELOW!
20220925_130515.jpg
I’m not even quite a full day late. Also I never did find paper so this was as close as I could come.
BD33EBB8-F398-43D9-9118-74DCA332F52F.jpeg

FTW-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m not even quite a full day late. Also I never did find paper so this was as close as I could come.
BD33EBB8-F398-43D9-9118-74DCA332F52F.jpeg
I'll allow it

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Good afternoon, We are reaching out with some unfortunate news. We will be spending ALL outgoing shipments. Due to the fact that we are already experiencing delays to shipments that went out yesterday. Our goal is to make sure that the coral arrives to you in the best possible condition and we believe that your coral is better in our hands than UPS. As a result of this storm it might take a week or 2 for UPS to be fully operational so we would like to please ask for your understanding and Patience.
We have been located in Orlando FL for our whole lives and experienced many major hurricanes. We are prepared for this storm and the aftermath that we will experience, so rest assured your coral will be in experienced hands that will do everything in our power to assure your coral stays in the best condition.

If you would like to help please feel free to add to your orders, because of the storm will keep ur 25% OFF our site Active for the next few days.
Use Promo Code: Aftersale Promo Code: Packbuilder (Use both Code)
These will allow you to add to your pack with the 25% off and not pay for shipping as you have already either done so or are already getting free shipping.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
Thank you for your understanding​

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good afternoon, We are reaching out with some unfortunate news. We will be spending ALL outgoing shipments. Due to the fact that we are already experiencing delays to shipments that went out yesterday. Our goal is to make sure that the coral arrives to you in the best possible condition and we believe that your coral is better in our hands than UPS. As a result of this storm it might take a week or 2 for UPS to be fully operational so we would like to please ask for your understanding and Patience.
We have been located in Orlando FL for our whole lives and experienced many major hurricanes. We are prepared for this storm and the aftermath that we will experience, so rest assured your coral will be in experienced hands that will do everything in our power to assure your coral stays in the best condition.

If you would like to help please feel free to add to your orders, because of the storm will keep ur 25% OFF our site Active for the next few days.
Use Promo Code: Aftersale Promo Code: Packbuilder (Use both Code)
These will allow you to add to your pack with the 25% off and not pay for shipping as you have already either done so or are already getting free shipping.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.
Thank you for your understanding​
Stay safe and as dry as possible! No holding onto palm trees!
Palm Trees Rain GIF

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was even able to get National Marine Sanctuaries stamps, so most of you got fishy or reef related postage! Unfortunately, they didn't have them for international shipping to Canada. But, that's ok! They're all mailed!
Marine Life Sea GIF by BBC

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My daughter is planning on purchasing stickers from her homeschool co-op on Friday. I haven't told her that these are coming yet. :grinning-face:
I tossed a few extras in there for her!

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back