ritter6788's 75 gallon sps

Thanks everyone!

I've been baking this brownie for a while now. It's really starting to come around.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1430683490.224482.jpg
 
Oh yea!!
 
Picked up some sweet macroalgae recently. I can't recall the name but I've never seen it before. Really liking this one.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1431487804.364511.jpg
 


This clownfish took a leap tonight and landed in a bucket I keep rocks and frag plugs in. Any other direction would have ended with a less than favorable result.
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in seeing how this salt does for you.
 
Can't wait for you to grow me out a jawbreaker. :)
 
Oh and the seahorses are hitched wrong on that box. Seahorses don't hitch with the tail curled back like that.
 
Oh and the seahorses are hitched wrong on that box. Seahorses don't hitch with the tail curled back like that.
 
Gabe is that an evaporated salt or a mined salt? How does it mix? What are the parameters at after its mixed?
 
Can't wait for you to grow me out a jawbreaker. :)

Me too. It was like pulling teeth to get this one!

Oh and the seahorses are hitched wrong on that box. Seahorses don't hitch with the tail curled back like that.

Nice! Call him out on it! Lol

Gabe is that an evaporated salt or a mined salt? How does it mix? What are the parameters at after its mixed?

I'm not sure. The sample I got tested 420 cal. 8 alk and 1400 mag. Mixes clearer and faster than any salt I've ever used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new