RKE/NET and BRS dosers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahvrivera
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ahvrivera

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
340
Reaction score
44
Location
Westampton,NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have tried so many times to set up the brs dosers with the rke.
Current set up is

Start time 12:00 am
On for 4 min
Off for 56 min
All days
Ocilate off
Random off

Repeat 23

The pumps will not turn on.
I have tried with ocilate checked and repeat 23. And still dont start.
I manually turn them on and they work.
I have them on strip 3 channels 1 and 4 for the relays.

Any other suggestions?
Thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new