RKE: PC4 rebooting and Error 01on Screen

Have contacted BRS and ask if they can special order it for you if you prepay? Explain your situation to them.
 
Have contacted BRS and ask if they can special order it for you if you prepay? Explain your situation to them.

Yes, I can try but If not, I would like to ask If some one can ship to me... from USPS is about $22.
 
Hello, I made contact with DA support and they final conclusion was that unit need to be reprogrammed... I Just ordered the SID v2 from one member here on forum and its comming to try... The reprogram unit is made changing the firmware? I have myReef installed but where I can find this procedure and how to do it? Im istil waiting approval my account on forum and for some reason this is taking long time...more than 40 days. They paused for new members?
Thx!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new