Rmrjwieger 57 rimless

Ok some updated pic's
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Looking great!
 
Really awesome pictures!! Looks like a beautiful tank. :)
 
Thank you for the kind words it is coming along nice with the normal ups and downs of a new set up !
 
Well a quick update tank seams to be doing well having a alge problem so bringing the mag up to combat it .
 
Great job!
 
I have the same tank. Love what you did with it. I wish the overflow box wasn't so big on that tank but overall I love the 57 rimless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new