RMS arms....

Hope so. They look very similiar in size also. I need a definite confirmation before I buy the sliders and rail. Want to modify the arm to sit on top of my eurobrace. brace is too thick to use it normally
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine fitted fine. I would have been surprised if they had decided to retool just for the sake of placing the mounting holes in a slightly different position.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new