Ro/di hookup

Uptowngirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question! I am moving and setting up a water making station in the basement. I’m using the laundry water hookup. Is there such a fitting that can enable me to split the cold water line so I can have both the ro system and washing machine hooked up at once? I don’t need to run them both at once, I just don’t want to have to unscrew the washer hookup every time I want to make water. Does anyone know what that would be called? I’m trying to look online since I don’t want to go into Lowe’s right now if possible

Billdogg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope! you'll have to rip out the entire houses plumbing and replace it with PVC only. o_O

Just kidding! ^^^What the other guys said^^^

FWIW - don't skimp and get a plastic fitting. The split is before the rodi so bet one that will last made from brass. The peace of mind is well worth the coulpe extra bucks IMO. And while you're there - braided steel lines for the washer - you haven't lived until you come home from a long weekend to find out that your washer hose burst while you were away! Luckily, it was in an unfinished basement with a sump pump and water was included in the rent.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 101 43.5%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 78 33.6%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 38 16.4%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.3%
Back