RO/DI TDS

TankAndTurbines

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2026
Messages
81
Reaction score
66
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just changed my sediment filter and DI resin. I have 1 TDS in and 3 TDS out 😳 not sure how that's possible... I've probably run 5 gallons of product water through the unit so far. Does it take a while for the DI resin to get back to zero?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new