"To reach maximum purity the system goes through the following SIX stages (4 Stage RO system w/ 2 supreme quality DI cartridges in Clear Housing)-1ST STAGE : 5 Micron Sediment Filter- Removes turbidity, rust,sediment, & dirt || 2ND STAGE: GAC Water Filter-assists in removing unpleasant chlorine, tastes, odors, cloudiness and colors || 3RD STAGE: 5 Micron Carbon Block Filter-this stage makes sure there is ABSOLUTELY no impurities which my have gotten through in the 2nd stage || 4TH STAGE: 150 GALLON PER DAY high rejection membrane-Removes a wide variety of contaminants including but not limited to arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, lead, fluoride, chromium, radium, etc. || 5TH STAGE & 6 STAGE- Mixed Bed DI Color Changing Filter In Clear Housing.The anion resin is a Type I strongly basic gel resin with an indicator dye that changes from green to brown as the resin exhausts. The cation component is a strong acid sulfonated polystyrene gel type cation exchange resin."
The above is right from the link you posted? I don't see 0.5 microns anywhere? I would pass on it.
Spectrapure would be my first choice, Buckeye Hydro second and PurelyH2o third.