Ro:di water saver

LilysDad

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
18
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone bought the water saver from brs? Any problems with it? I plan on getting one for my current system I have a 100gpd on 1:1.2 ratio and plan on getting the 200 gpd water saver upgrade kit.
 
I think you should move this to the reef-discussion forum - this forum is for 'experiments'. No offense. I will ask @Daniel@R2R to move it to the correct place.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new