Ro plumbing

  • Thread starter Thread starter adamfinke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

adamfinke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
Location
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to get some input on my topoff plumbing. Right now my topoff is teed in on the output of the ro and runs directly to my sump on a float switch.
The other side of the tee goes to my brute only used when I need to do a water change. Also with a float switch set to 30gal. Then I mix and pump it into buckets carry up stairs and complete water change.
Lots of work I know so I'm going to make changes that's why I'm looking for ideas on ato systems, pumps ect.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new