RO TDS Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferDre
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferDre

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
180
Reaction score
6
Location
wareham mass
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just changed the filters in my space saver RO from BRS. I changed the chlorine and sediment filters. Before I changed water tested at 7ppm now it's at 2. My question is is 2 acceptable or should I run the RO another 1/2 hr before testing again and using the water? Thanks Everyone. I used to just trust my LFS water but figured this was much cheaper.
 
IM not 100% familiar with the space saver, but does it by chance have a DI chamber as well? I know on my standard unit, the water betweenteh RO and teh DI is ~1 or 2 and the Di makes it zero.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new