RO water with silicates and aluminium

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamKo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamKo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
30
Location
Poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.

My problem is aluminium in water and silicates, also small amount of antimon.
https://modernreef.eu/visitor-user-lab-report/?data-id=27866&access-token=8cEpxf2Vm9I have ro di system 5micron, carbon, 1micron,(TDS 90ppm), double osmosis membrane,(TDS 0ppm),block with sera silicate remover(TDS 6ppm),DI resin (TDS 6ppm)
I know the resin is used up, but I have question about sera silicate clear, could it leak something to water ? What about binding aluminum for example, does resin binds it up ? Does resin binds also silicates ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new