Rochester area

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in the middle of rochester and buffalo. Tankless at the moment but gonna be getting back in by xmas, just smaller scale. What size tank u have? Lps,Sps?

BryanD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I work in Rochester, live about 35 miles south. Been keeping a reef tank for 20 years now, but my last (55 gallon) was (shamefully) seriously neglected and just transferred it to a different 60 gallon tank. Fish were fine but a zoanthid colony and lettuce coral got almost to the point of no return, but 2 months later and their both recovering nicely. Joined Reef2Reef a couple weeks ago and was just looking to see if there were any clubs in the area. Do you know of any?

Ellery

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well there is the Upstate Reef Society but most communication are on the RC forum. I haven't seen anything official in a long time though since the Seneca Park zoo event.

reefboarder

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you a member of rochester reefers o. Facebook? Theres a pretty good group of us and we do trade swaps occasionally for trades only no cash. Its too bad there arent more acti e users in the urs here on r2r.

jewilson83

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I'm on there. James Wilson I usual post and comment on there a lot.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back