Rock Flower Anemone Babies

Awesome! Congrats! I how they grow into some very beautiful colors. What lights are you using? Do you have moon lights?
 
I have experience in raising them. If you do not spot feed them, based on my experience of the 60 you have 4-5 might make it. I currently have around 100 babies in my tank and quite a few separated as you did. I have a nem box from Oceanbox design coming to move more into. THis is just one little spot in my tank. I even have the dang things on my Maxima.
34D77547-0320-439F-9E08-70C5BCC7A11B.jpeg
 
I have experience in raising them. If you do not spot feed them, based on my experience of the 60 you have 4-5 might make it. I currently have around 100 babies in my tank and quite a few separated as you did. I have a nem box from Oceanbox design coming to move more into. THis is just one little spot in my tank. I even have the dang things on my Maxima.
34D77547-0320-439F-9E08-70C5BCC7A11B.jpeg
Would you be willing to write an article on your experience?
 
I have experience in raising them. If you do not spot feed them, based on my experience of the 60 you have 4-5 might make it. I currently have around 100 babies in my tank and quite a few separated as you did. I have a nem box from Oceanbox design coming to move more into. THis is just one little spot in my tank. I even have the dang things on my Maxima.
34D77547-0320-439F-9E08-70C5BCC7A11B.jpeg

I justed order the marina hang over breeding box. I have fish and shrimp in my tank and they will eat them. I'll start spot feeding them
 
Awesome! Congrats! I how they grow into some very beautiful colors. What lights are you using? Do you have moon lights?
I have 2 hydra 52. I don't know how i can upload my setting from my hydras. I'm able to save it, but I can't attach the file for some reason.
 
Last edited:
That is awesome. Ive been looking to try to breed them. If youre up for it, Id love to chat over PM about parameters, lighting, etc.
This is actually my first saltwater aquarium. I had always had freshwater. I have 2 hydra 52 and my tank is 75g. Tank is 3 years old. My husband know the parameters. Will get back with you on that.
 
I have had them breed in service accounts tanks but I have never seen it happen that is great. How big is the one that was givimg birth?
 
Congratulations!! That is an awesome video:)
 
This really makes me miss my breeding system. Great work it's really cool to see other people raising them too.
 
Actually have a video but it won't let me attach file

I usually post to YouTube then attach the link when I can’t upload directly.

VERY COOL!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new