Rock Flower Anemone Compatibility with Invertebrates

paulhinrichsen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2017
Messages
217
Reaction score
99
Location
Tampa, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am currently in the process of starting up livestock in my tank. In the next week or so, I need to pick my cleanup crew. Ideally id like to have a mix of snails, and shrimp, and maybe a starfish. The other must for me is to have several (at least 4 or 5) rock flower anemones. Are there any invertebrates like turbo snails or typical cleanup crew choices that will not be compatible with the rock flower anemones? I know they are pretty easy to take care of compared to other anemones, and less hostile. Just wondered if there was anything i should look out for.
 
Sexy shrimp work well with them...CUC will be un-phased....but if the hermits and shrimp get too hungry, you will likely lose a RF anemone to them....
 
I have snails (astrea, cerith,nerite), skunk cleaner shrimp, pom pom crab, hermits (blue leg currently), sexy shrimp and none have bothered them. This is in a 6g tank with 4 nice rock nems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new