Rock nems

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2016
Messages
4,395
Reaction score
2,259
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is the best place buy them and has a good variety with decent shipping.
 
I occasionally see a good variety on eBay. I know a lot of places sell Rock Flowers but the "Ultras" are usually sold in WYSIWYG sections online and can be hard to search for. Good Luck!
 
I absolutely love rock nems. The variety and patterns is insane. It is hard to find nicer ones, you just have to keep looking online. Here’s my current collection and NFS :)
770b4f8e218ff9a10c0ec212479ab7c7.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new