ROCK POOL REEF KEEPERS GROUP

luis angel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I had to search this thread through the search engine because it was strange to me that no one had written. Is it happening to anyone else that they are not receiving notifications from certain threads?

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Honestly, not much happening over here. Grabbing a new fish tomorrow - and going against my own advice just slightly (again…).

But other than that, I’m just sitting back and enjoying my tanks. Watching this girl grow and colour up.
24FD0BFD-223B-49CD-8D93-A98DCA42F5DB.jpeg
I had one in the early nineties but mine was white with the purple head as far as I remember it was very peaceful love the colour of yours very nice. Nothing better than sitting back and watching your tanks better than the tv

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I had one in the early nineties but mine was white with the purple head if I remember it was peaceful it lived for a long time as well thanks for the share @i cant think

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I had to search this thread through the search engine because it was strange to me that no one had written. Is it happening to anyone else that they are not receiving notifications from certain threads?get notifications but sometimes

Yes sometimes I miss notifications but if I want to follow a thread I just press the watch button at the top of the thread. But like you said sometimes the notification doesn’t come through

luis angel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I totally failed my Spanish final lol. I guess it's just not the thing for me
I am not a good teacher but my first language is Spanish, if I can help you with something, count on me

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I totally failed my Spanish final lol. I guess it's just not the thing for me
Languages are hard to learn
I have been trying English for a long long time but ended up sounding Scottish

OP
OP
Nano_Man

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
I haven't touched anything, it's been like this since the first day I wrote here.
You will have too go on your account and check your settings hopefully that helps If not message r2r and they will help you

Back