Rockscapes…

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What rock scape have you guys done with your tanks that look good both with and without coral growth?
I’m thinking of possibly redoing my scape for more areas for coral placement as well as swim room in my 4’ tank and would love some inspiration.
I’d also love some inspiration from you nano lovers that I could possibly do in my Max Nano as well (I have some barnacles for both tanks and would love to redo the rock scape).

Seachelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's my aquascape. I was trying for an NSA look, while still keeping some places fpr fish to hang out. My angelfish really likes the double bridge on the right and hangs out under it a lot. My midas blenny likes to perch at the top of the tower on the left. It's the first aquascape I've made (and my first reef tank) I'm finding I'm running out of room for my corals though, as most of mine are LPS and don't want high light. I guess when I get to graduate to SPS, I will be able to put more things at the top of the tower.

I looked at a lot of NSA scapers. Check out WL_ Marine on Instagram. There's a lot of really neat scapes there.

Attachments

• 20220710_151531.jpg
    20220710_151531.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 25

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back