Rocky Mountain Frags Psycho Circus

HappySticks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone else growing this piece? Picked up a piece at a frag show the other day and I am in love with it already.

43E8A40A-3B09-4601-A0CC-18A4A73DDA71.jpeg 7E13FFCD-03E6-4FBB-AB24-02AD4348D0B8.jpeg
 
Looks nice, how’s it look in full daylight spectrum? What colors do you see with more whites?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new