RODI 1/4 Tee For Brute Can

tuscani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I only have room for one 32g Brute can. I have my RODI blue line going into my Brute and float valve. This works great for mixing saltwater.. however, for filling my ATO jugs, I have to remove the line from the Brute each time. Is there not a Tee that would have a valve to control another line to the jug when I am not filling the Brute?

Thanks!

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I only have room for one 32g Brute can. I have my RODI blue line going into my Brute and float valve. This works great for mixing saltwater.. however, for filling my ATO jugs, I have to remove the line from the Brute each time. Is there not a Tee that would have a valve to control another line to the jug when I am not filling the Brute?

Thanks!
Sure. Buy a ¼" push-to-connect (Murlok type) fitting and a ¼" push-to-connect valve to run off that T to turn on and off as you please. They are available at your local hardware (Ace, Lowe's, HD) or you can order from Amazon.

OP
OP
tuscani

tuscani

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thinking this

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 97 76.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back