RODI adapter / Water change adapter

NoobishReefer22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchase a RO buddie 4 stage filter as well as a Hygger water change hose system the 49 foot one. However none of the adapters that both of these devices came with can fit my faucet. I'm not super handy with these type of things but I was wondering if anyone knows what adapter would fit my faucets. I have attached links to my faucets in this ad any help would be super appreciated!

JTP424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're probably going to have to connect under the sink rather than to the faucet.

OP
OP
NoobishReefer22

NoobishReefer22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're probably going to have to connect under the sink rather than to the faucet.
I guess I can do that with the RODI system but do is there anyway to hook up the water change hose under the sink? I don't think so as it would need to drain into the drain right?

JTP424

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not super familiar with the hygger water changer, but if it is waste water you would need to put it to some kind of drain yea.

KochergenJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unscrew the faucet head from the pull down hose, check to see if those male threads will fit into your water change kit. I got lucky and they fit in my Amazon water change kit.

I also have an ro buddie but run it off the garden hose into my storage containers.

OP
OP
NoobishReefer22

NoobishReefer22

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unscrew the faucet head from the pull down hose, check to see if those male threads will fit into your water change kit. I got lucky and they fit in my Amazon water change kit.

I also have an ro buddie but run it off the garden hose into my storage containers.
That was a great idea! unfortunately it didn't fit but it does open up my options as that hose when I screw off the head looks like a 3.5mm

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 141 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.0%
Back