• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

RODI and Filter Recommendations

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Jeeperz

View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.
Thanks, I check out Buckeye Hydro also.

Lazys Coral House
OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.
Thanks, going to contact them next week.

Which do you prefer?

• A few LARGE, not as colorful less expensive, coral colonies filling your tank

Votes: 118 38.4%
  • A lot of TINY, but very colorful more expensive, frags covering the rock

Votes: 138 45.0%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 51 16.6%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors