RODI and Filter Recommendations

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Shop Online with Zoanthids.com!

Jeeperz

View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Thanks, I check out Buckeye Hydro also.

Shop Online with Zoanthids.com!
OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

Thanks, going to contact them next week.

Do you have a little reefing side hustle that helps you earn money to put back into your hobby?

• Yes

Votes: 107 20.1%
  • No

Votes: 203 38.1%
  • Not yet but want to

Votes: 215 40.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 8 1.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors