RODI and Filter Recommendations

Water Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Jeeperz

View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

OP
T

TunnelRatt

View Badges
Reaction score
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.
Thanks, I check out Buckeye Hydro also.

OP
T

TunnelRatt

View Badges
Reaction score
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.
Thanks, going to contact them next week.

How important are having the right snails in your reef?

• VERY Important

Votes: 217 43.4%
  • Important

Votes: 204 40.8%
  • Not So Important

Votes: 48 9.6%
  • I don't have snails

Votes: 27 5.4%
  • Other

Votes: 4 0.8%

Online statistics

Members online