RODI and Filter Recommendations

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Jeeperz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

OP
OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Spectrapure unit and Spectrapure filters and have never run into any issues with their gear. Another reputable water filtration option is Russ @Buckeye Hydro. Shoot him a PM and he will customize exactly what you need based on your source water specifics.

Thanks, I check out Buckeye Hydro also.

OP
OP
T

TunnelRatt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spectrapure hits all your needs. Excellent service and product. Even helped me deal with high co2 in my water. I highly recommend them. They also do several different resin blends and can get you what's needed for your specific water chemistry.

Thanks, going to contact them next week.

Mjl714

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’ll second this one.

Back